It is a great hassle to choose the best bathroom mirrors for almost all of us at some point in our lives. Mirrors are an essential element of interior decor and an essential item, particularly in the bathroom.
We look in a mirror multiple times during the day, and it instantly stimulates a pleasant feeling when we look good to ourselves. Hence, you must choose the best mirrors for the bathroom, and do so; we have hunted for some best quality and furnished mirrors.
Before looking at the products, let’s look over the factors that must be considered when choosing a bathroom mirror.
Its reflecting material determines a mirror’s life. Longevity to mirrors is provided by the best quality reflector, which also enables you to use the mirror for an extended time.
Your bathroom décor is impacted a lot by the shape and design of the mirror you place in there. Designs trending these days are frameless circular and frameless rectangular mirrors that not only look good but also fit in almost every bathroom type.
One significant aspect of choosing a reflector is the frame of a mirror. Frameless bathroom mirrors provide a more decent and furnished outlook compared to the framed ones; however, this may also be a subject of personal choice and vary accordingly.
You must have an idea about the space which is going to be covered, as it is only then that you can only select the right shape and size of the mirror.
Above all, you should determine an appropriate place and position to install the mirror in your bathroom. The greater exposure to light the reflector has, the better and brighter its reflection will be.
Best Bathroom Mirrors Reviews
Before we go into the list of best bathroom mirrors, here are our top three picks:
- Editor’s Pick – Large Simple Rectangular Streamlined Beveled Wall Bathroom Mirror
- Best Choice – HH1037 Large Framed with Angled Beveled Wall Mirror
- Best Buy – Large Simple Round 1-inch Beveled Circle Wall Bathroom Mirror
|Bathroom Mirrors Comparison|
|Editor's ChoiceLarge Simple Round 1-inch Beveled Circle||LATEST PRICE →|
|Large Simple Rectangular Streamlined Beveled||LATEST PRICE →|
|DK-OD-CK160 Vertical LED Lighted Vanity||LATEST PRICE →|
|HH1037 Large Framed with Angled Beveled||LATEST PRICE →|
|Fab Glass and Mirror Rectangle Frameless||LATEST PRICE →|
|LED lighted and Silvered Bathroom Mirror with Touch button||LATEST PRICE →|
|BB17107 Frameless Rectangle Wall Mirror||LATEST PRICE →|
1. Large Simple Round 1-inch Beveled Circle Wall Bathroom Mirror
This is a large, slanting, and straight circle wall mirror from the fantastic collection of Hamilton Hills, which produces some of the best bathroom and bedroom mirrors. The product is a very classic, frameless piece having beveled edges along with a wood backing to provide some extra strength and stability.
The silver-backed glass panel of the mirror also has polished edges and is installed on a wood core. It is manufactured using premium quality glass to increase the durability and reliability of the product.
- Having multiple attributes, this one is among the top bathroom mirrors.
- The frameless design of the mirror gives a sophisticated look and suits any bathroom décor.
- The beveled edges to its corners provide an excellent finish, giving a very smooth and sleek feel to the mirror.
- Advanced wooden material perfectly fits in the reflector’s frameless design and adds a lot of strength and durability to the mirror.
- Very easy to install on any wall, using the D-ring clips attached to the mirror’s wooden back.
- A significant amount of light is reflected by the silver-backed glass, giving a very bright and clear image.
- Perfect, excellent-looking glass outlook provided by the premium silver backed glass, adding to the bathroom’s ornamentation.
- Must be handled with the utmost care when transporting it or while in shipment. It might get damaged or break.
- The frameless design may not suit everyone’s preferences.
2. Large Simple Rectangular Streamlined Beveled Wall Bathroom Mirror
The HH1001 large simple rectangular streamlined beveled wall mirror is another product from Hamilton Hills line. This one has a sleek, frameless design with beveled-edged and wooden backing that provides extra strength and reliability. Moreover, its silver-backed panel is installed to give it a very velar and vibrant outlook. The mirror is fabricated using premium glass, adding further to its durability.
- A simple, large mirror that provides a suitable environment for your vanity, bathroom, and bedroom.
- The large size gives the option to orient it as you like, vertically or horizontally, according to the space and décor style you want.
- The flat surface of silver reflects all incident light, with the least amount of deviation.
- Silver backed panel provides a clear, transparent view.
- It is an effortless installation, as it can be mounted using the pre-installed hangers on the mirror, providing flexibility to hang it horizontally or vertically.
- Frameless design may not suit less contemporary décor.
3. DK-OD-CK160 Vertical LED Lighted Vanity Bathroom Mirror
This vertical LED-lighted silvered mirror is from the collection of Better Home Better Life (BHBL). It has produced some of the best-lighted bathroom mirrors for many years and has an established mark in the industry. This mirror has an 18-W LED source to give light, with a convenient touchscreen switch. The frame is moisture-proof; LED lights are of high quality and extended lifetime.
The high-quality product has a silvered layer of reflection commonly used for the fabrication of mirrors. The silver reflected layers have a very high rate of light reflection on them, giving a very bright and clear view in the mirror.
- Even those who prefer frameless rectangular mirrors over a framed one love this one, as the manufacturer has incorporated LED lights in a very decent design to this framed looking glass.
- The mirror’s LED source provides a clear and brighter look with a touchscreen switch, thanks to its light source that reflects on the object.
- The premium outlook is provided by an aluminum frame with an LED source installed.
- Reliable yet lightweight aluminum structure.
- Most incident light is reflected by the silver reflection layer that consists of all ranges of visible light.
- When pressing the touch screen button presents a very soft and silky feel, giving a luxurious feel to the mirror.
- Some consumers may find the LED lights too bright, with no option to adjust brightness.
4. HH1037 Large Framed with Angled Beveled Wall Mirror
Yes, we have yet another product from Hamilton Hills on our list. Your search for the best mirror for the bathroom may just conclude here with the HH1037 large framed with angled, beveled wall mirror. This one has a very uniquely framed design that includes angled, beveled edges in it as well.
The back layer is protected by silver and solid core wood, giving it longevity. Most reflectors usually have beveled edges, but this design has sloping sides that slant towards the center.
- Superbly designed, angled, beveled bath mirror
- One of its kind with the unique prospect of a new beveled edge technique.
- Beautiful outlook, amazing view constructed by extended edges
- Added property of flat mirrors to hang vertically or horizontally as per your décor theme.
- Excellent impressions crafted by the mirror, viewing things at a different angle overall.
- The design may not be suitable for all bathroom décors
5. Fab Glass and Mirror Rectangle Frameless Wall Bathroom Mirror
Fab Glass and Mirror is another brand producing amazing bathroom mirrors, and the MRec30x40BE6MM rectangle beveled polished frameless mirror is also from their line. This rectangular-shaped, frameless mirror can quickly be declared one of the amazing bathroom mirrors, given its big size. It has a silver reflection like most mirrors from other brands, giving the user the best possible view. If your room is a small one, you can hang it vertically or hang it horizontally if you have a wide space to cover an ample area with extended exquisiteness.
- The large size and frameless design are significant elements of attraction, in addition to the polished beveled edges.
- The luxurious outlook provided by the mirror when hung close to a light source in the bathroom or vanity room.
- It comes with useful accessories to hand the reflector anywhere easily.
- Hook holes are designed so that they can easily be attached both vertically and horizontally, as per your requirement.
- It May be too large for some users
6. LED lighted and Silvered Bathroom Mirror with Touch button
Coming from a reputed brand like Audian, the 5831 LED lighted bathroom silvered mirror with a touch screen is another uniquely designed mirror with an embedded LED source to give you a bright, transparent view. Its IP-44 aluminum frame is waterproof, with enhanced durability and reliability.
The mirror has a silver reflection layer, having a very high reflection rate, given its flat surface. The silver bathroom mirror has a flat exterior look having an embedded touch button that is waterproof and switched the LED light.
- Luminous embedded LED source, working well to capture the object’s reflection.
- Responsive, silky touchscreen and waterproof touch button provide a premium feel to the product.
- No fingerprint marks are left on the mirror, thanks to it being fingerprint-free.
- A waterproof IP-FF-certified aluminum frame structure delivers a corrosion-free frame surface.
- Lightweight, reliable product provided by the aluminum frame.
- Easy installation with brackets designed for it, with optional horizontal and vertical options.
- Sensitive to handle due to lights and touchscreen, must be taken care of during shipment or transport.
7. BB17107 Frameless Rectangle Wall Mirror
This model from The Better Bevel is the last product on our list, a frameless rectangle bathroom wall mirror. It is a simple yet classy beveled designed frameless mirror; thanks to its versatile attributes. Constructed of silver-backed glass, it is a highly durable mirror with a supposedly long life.
This mirror has a wooden core mounted to further enhance its stability, along with hooks installed on the wood core to assist in hanging it anywhere you like to. Its beveled edges are polished to protect it when you hold the mirror.
- Simple design that easily fits well in most places
- Rectangular-shaped glass, protected with silver coating, prevents any corrosion and provides the best view thanks to silver’s reflection rate.
- Beveled edges look beautiful.
- Designed with a wooden core, it fits well in it to make a perfect duo.
- As you like, three pre-installed hooks are included in the reflector to hand it in both horizontal and vertical orientations.
- Pre-installed hooks can be inconvenient for some users
1. Can bath mirrors be wider than the vanity?
A bathroom mirror must not be wider than the bathroom sink or vanity, as it gives a very odd look. Rectangular mirrors are a much better option competitively as they can be hung both vertically and horizontally. If your mirror is wider compared to the bathroom sink or vanity, simply arrange it vertically, and you are good to go.
2. How to prevent fogging on bathroom mirrors?
A vinegar and water solution can prevent bathroom mirrors from fogging. Use equal amounts of both ingredients along with some soap to make this solution. Simply spray it all over the surface and wipe using a soft towel or cloth to keep it fog proof for the upcoming 2-3 days.
It can also be cleared using dishwashing soap. Put a few drops on your palm, add some water to it and gently rub your palms on the mirror surface. Wipe it with a towel following this, and you will have a clean mirror for 1-2 days.
3. How to hand bathroom mirrors without a frame?
Frameless circular or rectangular bathroom mirrors come with a wood core backing having multiple hooks. If you have a rectangular mirror, it can be hung both vertically and horizontally. You must take measurements before mounting and be very sure that they are correct.
Once you have decided on the orientation, make sure that the nails are in a line, or it will all be a great mess. Once the nail is hammered in the wall, you can easily place your frameless mirror on these nails, and you are good to go!
You may also read: 5 Best Shower Doors Reviews in 2022